Sunday, July 18, 2010

Writing Craze & Baju Raya

As I entered the living room this morning Mia came and hug me and handed me a handmade card. Well, she is into making cards these days. There will always be a card for me - everyday since she started her craze of card making. But anyway, that's one headache gone - she can make all the cards she wants during this break.
She is also into 'writing' now! It has developed from list writing to card writing :





See what I mean? Translate : Dear Mum I love you very much and you take care of me. And taking me to the library and buying me things and you are the Bestest Mum.

Hmmm...perhaps once I completed my dissertation my motive should be to get her practice her spelling.

So, after hugging her back a few times and saying thank you for the card I started preparing breakfast.

Mia : What's for breakfast?

Me : Burgers

Mia : Mmmm... Yummy!
and she left the kitchen. Just as I thought she had left me alone to rule my kitchen, she came back announcing that she had taken the orders from the others and she put the list right beside the hob.


Translate : acaim (Akim) plain burger

                Danish - burger and all of the things in the kitchen

                aqail (Aqil) just burger

                Damia - burger with bread

Hmmm... kids... you just cannot live without them!

And for Along, if you are reading this, I append below the photos of Mia & Aqil in their respective baju raya which you sent along with Danish & Hakim recently. Thank you Along - We love you! :-D


My Little Lady



My Wee Boy




4 comments:

  1. the kids are just great huh!
    Can i have a double burger too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Bluesman :-D

    Double burger coming up! :-D Err.. For you Sir, it will come with coffee and of course, cinnamon on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waweee.... cantik la baju raya kakak Mia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam fa10 :-D

    Nasib baik her Auntie yang belikan kalau akak yang beli, mesti warna2 pastel yang tak ceria! Terimakasih fa10 :-D

    ReplyDelete