Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh Dear Aqil....


Mia loves to do art & crafts in her spare time. She loves to draw, paint, sew, making simple books, making hats - almost anything she can think of. I am not sure how it begins when Aqil thought his sister is good enough to draw a portrait of himself.

Aqil : Draw me, Mia

Mia : I don't know how

Aqil : Just draw me, please....

Mia : But I don't know how!

Aqil : Draw ME!!!

Mia : Oh Alright then!!!

So, Aqil happily went to stand in front of the fireplace smiling at his sister's direction. And Mia tried to draw him murmuring "...I don't know how...." under her breath.





Finally, she announced "OK Aqil. It's ready!" And Aqil came running to her and...Not a second longer that he saw how Mia had "captured" him that he cried his poor heart out.



"I told you I don't know how!" said Mia defensively. I took a look at the picture and make my way slowly out of the living room where they were, suppressing my smile. Well, I better not say anything. Let them settle it themselves.

So, you want to see Mia's expression of Aqil? Here goes...




Ten minutes later, after I can trust myself not to laugh at the drawing I came back to the living room and this time, I am relieved to see that harmony has been restored.

2 comments:

  1. so cute they are acu! actually i've been followed ur blog for quite sometimes. but looking at their pics, mcm miss plak n like to leave a comment. hehehe... blk x raya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam ME :-D

    Well, well, well! Thank you for following. So how's darling Mikail? Wonder how he looks like now. Ada gambar hantar2 le :-D

    Tak cukup fulus kut nak balik. There are 6 of us now. Lagipun Danish & Hakim baru je sampai. Instead of Acu balik, what about you guys datang Raya kat sini? Logik,kan? Sebab baru tiga orang. Mikail punya fare baru 10%, right?

    ReplyDelete