Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Back Garden



It has been quite some time before I really explore my own back garden - narrow and small though it is. Despite always wishing that I can spend more time in the garden - digging, weeding and whatever it is that needs to be done in a garden, the cold weather always put me off.  Now, last weekend the weather was really great. It was beautiful. The air is crispy (if you can call air that) and fresh and nicely fragrant. Aah...! The feeling of fresh air!  

Anyway, let me walk you through my long and narrow back garden :



The flowering apple tree - looks like it will be quite a harvest so long as we manage it on time


Close-up of the soon to be budding apple


My flowering grass


Another flowering grass


My vegetable patch - that's the broad beans

Well, maybe I will share more snaps when it gets prettier in Summer.  Anyway, just so that my tiny patch of front garden (if it can be called so) not feels left out, I will share with you the snaps of my red and yellow ramunculus. Excuse the yellow ramunculus. I have yet to transfer it.  










Hopefully the weather will turn out to be better.  I can't wait for every plants to be flowering and bearing fruits.  Well, when the rosehips are flowering and of course my begonias are in full bloom, I will take you for another visit to both my tiny gardens.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you have quite a spacios garden there...compared to mine...huhu..

    Happy gardening!!

    Salam kenal..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Kenal Aleyn :-D

    Tak besar mananya...Panjang je lebih. But still a Blessing :-D

    Have a Good Weekend, ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Acu, Said ni...
    Bole email Said email Acu x...?
    Ni email Said: saidbinzaid@gmail.com
    Actually ade special request utk video chat dgn Acu thru SKYPE... :)

    Sorry direct post kat cni... ;)

    ReplyDelete