Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Brecon Beacon

Late summer last year we went to Wales. As our trip there was quite a last minute decision, instead of going to Snowdonia (most accommodations fully booked!) we decided to go to Brecon Beacon instead.

At last! The matter of including photos for my blog is resolved! Coming to think about it, I guess it is stupidity on my side. Let's not rub it in, thanks to Blogpress, I can now happily attach all the photos that I want! Huh!

In fact! I will have less writing in this entry but more photos! Yes!

Errr... By the way, Llyn Y Fan Fach is located in the area of Black Mountain, Brecon Beacons. It is so....breathtakingly beautiful, MasyaAllah. I may add notes later on but at the moment, let the photos do the talking...














































Till then. Happy Friday Everyone! ;D

Location:Llyn Y Fan Fach?

No comments:

Post a Comment