Sunday, September 22, 2013

Animals Fan

Aqil loves animals. His last bid was in favour of kittens brought to school by one of the teachers.

"Ibu, do you like cats?"

Sensing there's a catch in that somewhat innocent question, all my build-in alarm systems started giving me a warm amber glow. I could swear I heard siren as well!

"I do but only if they are owned by other people. We cannot afford anymore pets after the bunnies."

"But these kittens are so... cute, I am sure you will love them."

"The answer is no sweetheart. And that's final."

"Oh...ok. But if we have more money, can we have a cat?"

"Not until you are responsible enough to take care of them. See what happened to the bunnies? They are yours and Mia's but it's always either me or Hakim or even your Dad cleaning after them and feeding them. Nope."

So the matter rest.

But during one of our impromptu Open House visits (we were at the beach when a friend invited us to their Open House - he said it doesn't matter if we are not in our Eid attire. So there!

And it was so much fun for Aqil as it happened, our friend has a brother who keeps goats. And so....




Hmm.... Trying the best approach...



Aha! Got that one!



Yes!!




Well, before there be another innocent question on goats, I have some explanations to do....!

Happy Saturday Everyone :D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment