Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Err... Sorry Again...

Saying sorry with bluebells and another "Thank You & I'm Sorry" Bouquet for all of you - followers, fellow bloggers and readers of Life...As It Goes. Very very Sorry for neglecting the blog/blogs for quite some time. Just when I thought I can continue updating there'll always be other things that require my attention. Or other activities that need to be attended to. However, this time, I hope I'll will not stray away for long again. And "A Big Thank You" for continuing your visit. Wait for my new entry ya! On my camping trip.

















(Source of Images : Bluebells from adventuresinscent.co.uk and Bouquet of Roses from ShoppingIndiaTime.com)

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your Kelah and Arowana adventure. I am sure you won't stray very far this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam DrSam (:-D

    Thank you for the encouragement...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Mia's Mom,

    Another good entry..with cool looking bouquet. make me miss so much about my flowers in my garden. But the progress still hanging too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Zedmagel (:-D

    Somehow flowers always will cheer us up. You're still gallivanting in Sabah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam, the bluebells summed it all, no need to say sorry, there's still life outside blogosphere! sometimes we need a break too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam Mia's Mom,

    I'm home now. Blogging in my small blog and my wide world without ended border.

    ReplyDelete