Tuesday, February 2, 2010

National Assessment - Maths

I was quite shocked when Hakim came back with this Certificate last Friday :


I always asked my children what do they learn and what their activities are at school on a daily basis. So, I thought I am well-informed of their school life.  However, Hakim never inform me about having sat for a test or anything of that nature. So, when he came back with the above I was not prepared. But it is such a sweet surprise.

So, what is this National Assessment? I'm not sure but apparently there are three subjects under the National Assessment - Maths, English and Science. There will be Level A - Level F appropriated to which level a student is.  For a P5 pupil, it is Level C. That's about all that I know about it. And Hakim managed to get through it with another 3 of his classmates.  So, I think I should just be glad for him.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats for Hakim for a job well done! Sometimes kids memang like that kan,'forgot' to tell you about stuff like tests, exams and what not. My kids pun the same! Hish, geram I kadang2.... hehehehe.
    I guess for him it doesn't feel like a test/exam macam kat M'sia sbb tak intense and full on and tak kena study beria2. Tu yang dia terlupa nak bagitau you kot :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam LG :-D

    I rasa pun. Bukan apa, if I knew there'll be a test, I mesti suruh study. Tu yang dia tak nak tu. He did mentioned that he has been studying since he is 4 (tadika kat Malaysia, 4 tahun pun dah ada assessment), can I leave him alone sometimes ??!! Sabar je.

    He was smiling ear-to-ear when I told him that you congratulate him :-D Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! Tahniah Hakim. Pandai nyer dia... Kalau I jadi U pun mesti I bangga abis. Tahniah jugak untuk MM :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Hakim! Like Mommy, like son...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam MLMW :-D

    Terimakasih :-D. Dia sedang sengih sebelah I ni. Tak habis2 sengih sejak LG bagi komen semalam....Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam DrSam :-D

    At least he has got his certificate....Mommy's fate has yet to be determined :( Hopefully I can managed a real good dissertation that can land me with distinction :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good boy Hakim, coz you own a very nice Mama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Uncle Zed :-D

    Thank you very much.

    Hakim

    ReplyDelete