Monday, January 25, 2010

In Session : Reading

An avid reader myself, I always encourage my children to read.  More often than not, I will read for them (especially for the two younger children) or read together with them.  However, there are times when I have a new book which I am dying to read and of course! I want to read alone.  So, in times like this, they have to do it themselves.






The good thing here is that a child as little as 3 year old (of nursery age0 can borrow a book each week from the school library.  So, each week everyone will have a book to read. And as for my children they have 4 books to be shared among them.  So, at least I have some quiet time - and that is Bliss!

2 comments:

  1. Salam Zue :-D

    Hopefully sampai ke bila2 la dia orang ada interest nak membaca tu! Minggu ni Minggu Burns jadi asyik kena membaca dan menghafal karya Robert Burns je dia orang ni. Danish pulak selain menghafal kena prepare untuk Kuiz dan Mini project on Burns. Agaknya by the time dia orang habis, dengan I sekali kenal rapat dengan Burns :>

    ReplyDelete