Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Love? or Murder in the Making?

I was planning to properly arranged our family photos when I came across these few of Danish & Hakim. Though I can still recall when Danish asked me to throw Hakim away the first day we brought him back from hospital, I didn't realised he has all intention of "getting rid" of his little brother. Well, these photos sure have some tales to tell. Hehehe...(:-D)

Maybe seen like : One.... two... push!
Actually : You OK? Careful there...

Maybe seen like : A bit harder and he'll be gone. Opps, Granny's here!
Actually : Goodness me! How heavy can he be...!

Maybe seen like : Now? Should I just...
Actually : Hakim,... don't cry. We'll ask Baba to get a new rod for you, OK?

Maybe seen like : Hmm... This is easy. Once I got him down....
Actually : (Well,.. I can't remember everything, can I?)

4 comments:

  1. Mia's Mom,
    Looking back at old pictures, the mind gets transported back to the moment the pictures are taken and that is a wonderful experience. And these pictures do really tell the closeness of the siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Kak Teh,

    Yes Kak Teh, they are very close. Hopefully they are still close many many years to come. And looking at old photos are like walking down the memory lane (:-D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIa Moms,

    Old photos will bring back the sweet memory, for them, Child words, they didn't mind what they said.

    I always keep old photos for my children, when they grew up, they will be more close among their sibling.

    Lovely life when we are small.Never think everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Zedmagel (:-D),

    Yes, they do not have to think of anything at that age - think that's why their faces are so heavenly when they sleep.

    ReplyDelete