Friday, March 26, 2010

Blabbering of A Student Going Mad 2 (Who can't sleep either!)

Hmm.... perhaps it is true that a child is always observing what their parents are doing and imitate it when opportunity comes.  Reminds me of Jeremy Bentham's panopticon concept (something about observation and structural design) but I am not going to discuss this here.

It's nearly 2.30 am. and I couldn't sleep. I've deposited myself at around 10.00 just now but kept blinking. Such I decided to do something. I have been practising some Minitab exercises and looking at how to improve my Literature Review to be a smashing piece. Coming to think about it - could it be possible for a Literature Review to become a piece-de-resistance? Hmmmph.... I don't know. But, if it couldn't, let it pass - I am tired and in a blabbering mood now. Still.... I couldn't sleep!  Oh yes, I have side tracked of what I was about to share just now. Oh... just a couple of photos of Aqil trying to imitate me :


Taking over while Mom is replenishing her tea



Do you really understand what that is, Dear? C'mon! Study a different subject when you are older!



Embarrassed of being caught!

Well, anyway, next week will be my Reading week - followed by Easter Holiday from April 5 - 23. Next it will be the Exam week. In between deadline for chapters of our dissertation. I have a few invitations for a group discussion already. Can't have too big a group though. Another little something to add to my grey cells (borrowing Hercule Poirot's term!)

No comments:

Post a Comment