Thursday, March 25, 2010

An Evening At Dr. Hannah's

When at first I received the email of invitation to a party at our Lecturer's house, I did not respond immediately. First, the date - it was on a Sunday. Well, now the weather is better, Sunday is an Errol-going day. Second, I really would love to simply do nothing on the second part of my Sunday. However, when she sent the second email saying "... I hope more of you will be coming. Please be assured that I will only be serving Halal food and no alcoholic drinks. There will only be fruit juices and soft drinks..." I was touched. Well, Dr. Hannah took all that trouble and the only sensible thing to do to appreciate that effort is to turn up at her party.

And so, that particular Sunday, my husband transported the three of us, my friends Monica & He He to Dr Hannah's house. 

And here are some photos snapped at the party :


Dr. Alison Fox, Me, Monica & Sanzida


Dr. Christine Helliar (Dean of the School of Accounting & Finance, Me, Monica, Sanzida & Hebah


Mahmud, Monica, Me, Dr Gwen Hannah, Hebah, Sanzida and two others whom I not quite get their names


Nicole, Monica, Me, Dr Gwen Hannah, (xxx), Sanzida, (xxx)


The Four of Us


Yannick & Me


Mahmud & Me

Well, we have such a lovely time & Dr Hannah's party. The food is wonderful. We had pilao rice and the works and a very delicious dessert! But too bad, we are soo... eating and chit chatting that I have forgotten to take snaps of the food.

Thank you Dr Hannah! And Have a Wonderful Time for your Cruise to the Caribbeans! :-D

8 comments:

  1. Salam MM ... weih ... bukan senang nak tengok muka U kat post yang lain, sekali kat post ni, haaa hambik kau ... berderet deret muka dia jer ... Hahahahaha ;)

    Memang selalu ler kita ni, pantang nak buat apa mesti nak hambik gambo masuk blog. Sampai anak anak I pulak yang rasa malu, mak dia buat muka sardin jer. Tapi kan rugi la tak ambik gambo makanan kat rumah Dr. Hannah, kalau tidak boleh I nak jelez jelez dengan U :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam MLMW :-D

    Tulah tu! Patutnya ambillah gambar yang penting2 kan? Gambo makanan (paling penting dalam carta), gambar interior rumah & exterior rumah Dr. Hannah (memang handsome gila rumah dia!) tapi sebenarnya I malu - segan juga nak lupa2 diri masa tu! :-D Last2 rupanya gambar kita orang je yang ada. Kesal betul! Ni last la agaknya I letak muka sendiri kat sini... bila view balik dah rasa segan semacam je! Tu tang ingat kejap lagi nak cepat2 buat entry baru biar tak ramai sangat yang perasan lepas muka I, muka I... kut ada iras2 Paulina Pariskove ke, Isabela Roselini ke.... OK gak, ini.... emh....! Terkejut kawan2 blog agaknya! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Mia's Mom,
    memang betul kata Kak Acik tu. Selslunya you cuma behind the camera aje but post kali ni, baru lah nampak betul2 muka you, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam LG :-D

    Jangan orang ingat I buang tabiat dah! Sedang berasap sebenarnya ni. Tapi melampau kan I? Every piece ada muka I - muka serabut mengejar deadline. Rupanya betul la kata one of my Lecturers dulu. Kalau nak tengok muka student perempuan yang original, tunggu la masa dekat2 exam atau masa dah dekat deadline nak hantar paper - bedak pun tak ingat nak pakai!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha ... betul betul U kotakan kata U ... letak banyak banyak post. Sampai dah kebawah dah post ni. Jangan risau dear ... awak masih cantik dan ayu gitu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam Acik :-D

    Tula tu! Dah tempek gambar banyak2, malu pulak rasanya. Takut orang ingat buang tebiat! Tak pernah2 pulak! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. quite a mix kind of group eh, you looked quite stressful, relax it's party time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Bluesman :-D

    Yeap! It is a very international mix. I think I am making our country proud by being a good diplomat here :-D - being the only Malaysian at School.

    Yes! I am stressful! Somehow I am still thinking of which theory am I going to use in my dissertation. I couldn't find one yet and I am not sure of my Method. My topic is about the predictability of Financial Crisis and Liquidity. Sometimes I just feel like shooting myself.... for landing on that topic. It may sound simple, but being me, I want to take it from the different aspect than what have already been done. The only consolation is, when I am done, it can add to the current knowledge. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete