Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An Award & A Tag from My Dear Friend, the Bluesman :-D





Now that I have completed my exam, I am going to fulfil my promise to my dear friend the Bluesman of (http://thebluesmansays.blogspot.com) that I will respond to his earlier tag.


As it goes I have to share with him and other other friends a list of 10 things that can make me happy today.


So, here goes, 10 things that can make me happy today - not necessarily in this order :


1) if all my children are here with me;
2) knowing for certain that my family are always there to give me full support to go through my chosen path
3) if I can just finish my 2 chapters of dissertation so that I have a two-day lee way for checking prior submitting this Friday
4) if my friends still remember me and the memories that we shared can put a smile on their faces - I'll be so happy to know this! :-D 
5) a good cup of coffee - latte topped with cinnamon of course!  
6) a good book preferably by Alexander McCall Smith 
7) if I can afford to get a very good pair of comfortable shoes for my husband 
8) knowing that everyone I love and care about are happy
9) though ridiculous but if suddenly somebody opens a nasi lemak stall here in Dundee! Wonder if Mak Cik Tangling are thinking of going global!
10) if La Taza (yeah, the one close to Bayswater Station) can open a Branch here - I really miss the superb lamb kebab with rice - Awesome!!! - this is more achievable than no 9.


Whom would I like to tag? (Wish I can award it back to the Bluesman but I am not sure if that is allowable) but here goes my list :


1. Lemongrass of Salam Dua Benua
2. DrSam of Archive of Time (busy as you are! :-D)
3. Acik of My Life My world
4. Fa10 of Sekadar Coretan
5. Zue of DrZue
6. Mahzan of Dari Jendela Blackness Street
7. Ida of Borneo Love
8. Ellie of Chapters of My New Life
9. C|k^Tum of A Special Me
10. Machina of Kehidupan : Catatan Kembara 


So, guys what you have to do is simply :


1) Link the blogger who gave you the award on your post... (your choice really, not forcing you to, yeah!)
2) Write 10 things that make you happy...
3) Share it with at least 10 friends.......

3 comments:

  1. Salam, you deserve the award, the listings can be quite hard to draw up, sometimes you can change the rule, there's no hard & fast rule that there must be ten tags or ten items on the list all the time (what if you don't have them?). I like all the items listed and of course esp no:5. Have a nice day, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Bluesman :-D

    Thank you & I hope you have a Beautiful Sunday, yeah - mmm... like cuddling up with a good book and a steaming mug of coffee! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allah ... sori MM, I dah terlepas Tag ni. Baru bukak sekarang ... 22 June 2010 .. Huwa!

    ReplyDelete