Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two Ladies & A Full Bloom Patch of Flowers :-D





Well, I have just finished my exam yesterday. My final paper. Anyway, I am not writing about what happened before and after exam yesterday - not yet. Perhaps later.

Last Friday (May 7) was our lab assessment. All the past few months lab sessions came down to this three hour assessment - If you ask me how am I doing, I am not sure - it was like I was drugged during that three hours, I can't really remember how I got through it. And as usual after almost every exam, I will always have a dream of which my lecturer will be asking me why am I not doing well. For the first paper, it came in the shape of Dr. Brown who's asking me on top of his lungs "WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER THAT? WE HAVE DISCUSSED THAT, REMEMBER?! I HAVE EXPLAINED THAT STEP BY STEP DURING CONSULTATION!!". I woke up glad that it was only a dream. For the lab assessment, this time Dr. Brown was not in the picture, only his voice "Now, why did you use logic to answer that question when you have Minitab?" Phooooh! Well, the reality is, for some of the probability questions, I did use my logic on normally distributed data - Well! So, all-in-all I am not sure how my fate is going to be just yet.

Anyway, we studied hard for 5QM. And after the exam last Friday as we (my friend Monica & I) approached the School of Accounting & Finance Building, we saw the patch of garden across the street where I sometimes waited for my 73 bus to take me home to Dochart Terrace was in full bloom! So, since I have my camera with me, we did what I always wanted to do before - to take photos when the flowers are in full bloom - don't ask me what flower just yet, yeah!


My Dear Friend Monica


Finally!


See the building on the right? It housed both the School of Environmental Studies and our School, the School of Accounting & Finance


River Tay


The spot where I sometimes waited for the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment