Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I've Got The Blues....

It has been more than 10 days now. I've been searching high and low for it. I've turned the house upside down looking for it. But I still couldn't find it.

I've tried to organize my memory to remember exactly and carefully - not just once, mind you but a few. Still, I couldn't recall. And yes.... I am sad and a little upset as well. Well, it may sound like nothing to many but it is to me. I've lost my Diary.

Now, it is not that I have any secret or anything embarassing written there - No. Nothing like that. But if you know me, I'm the kind of person who bring a diary everywhere. And it's not the writing that I am sad about. In there, I have the Offer Letter from a U for my further studies this coming September and a few snaps from previous travels which negatives have gone I-don't-know-where (pre-digital photos). Now, you may ask what kind of a person can be as silly to bring those in a diary? Well, maybe I'm being silly - but, I planned to make a copy of the Offer Letter and to get those photos scanned.

Hmm... At the moment I'm just hoping that if someone found it, he/she will call me. I have my house no. written there and if actually I misplace it, I hope I can remember where I put it. This entry may sound pathetic but I regard my diary as an extension to my outfit when I go anywhere (it does sound pathetic now). Guess I can get another copy of the Offer Letter from the U and those photos,.... Just don't remind me of them. Sob,..Sob,..

Sources of images : blue hydrangea, blue asters and blue-monkshead from www.mooseyscountrygarden.com; blue diary from www.journalshop.com

14 comments:

  1. Hi mom (don't know what to call you, yet),

    Sorry to hear about yr diary loss and the important doc & photos too. I admire people carrying diaries around. I stopped that after i lost mine some years back. I used my diaries more for the scheduling purposes but now i can use the scheduler in my handphone instead. BTW thanks for following my two blogs and i'm into yours too, just stay tuned and i hope you'll find yr diary soon ya.Take care & Rgds, Hans

    ReplyDelete
  2. o, so sorry that you lost those important things. I once lost my PDA and it takes months for me to accept the fact that I would never recover it back again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bluesman,

    Thank you for becoming my follower and thank you for not thinking that I am silly for carrying diary around especially when there are more modern tools around. I just love to jot things down. On a different note, I read your entry "Why Pay More When You Can Payless". I saw that from the accompanying photo, you bought John Grisham's book (or s it books?) as well. I am a fan. Maybe we can sort of discuss about our readings later? (:-D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kbguy,

    Believe me I know exactly how you must have felt when you lose your PDA. I'm still trying to recover - wonder how it affects me - somehow I felt so unorganised after I realised it is lost - I am still hoping that I just misplace it and that I will found it again. BTW, I just love the photos in your blog. Cheers! (:-D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's never a silly thing to carry a diary, my friend. I too would prefer carrying one but you don't get any nice new ones these days. So i use the hphone for my scheduling and, jotting notes and to-do list, bit limited though. BTW it was worth it visiting the Payless warehouse sales recently at YMCA Brickfields. Ya, i did buy about a dozen books there but i got only one Grisham. I love Grisham among others. I bought many of Grisham's novel from their usual store in Ampang Point where they've an outlet there for sometime already. Sure we can discuss about our readings later,in view of limited space you may use my email bluesmanhans@yahoo.com as my other blogging friends are doing the same too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Bluesman,

    Thank you & Will do

    ReplyDelete
  7. hej! Mia's Mom...hope you find it sooner or later...i can't relate the feeling because of i never used diary all my life, very funny because most of my friends have one...maybe i have super duper memory...hehehehe...well, already almost a year i have iPhone, and use it as my diary too but occasionally...cheers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hej! Mia's Mom...by the way the first pic just reminded me of keukenhof garden visited last spring...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear [danial][ma],

    Keukenhof? The biggest garden in the world? Where there are tulips and a lake (if I'm not mistaken?) where you row along with flowers and flowers of every colours everywhere? Goodness me! You are very lucky!!! Any photos of your visit there?? (;-D)BTW, thank you - I do hope I'll get my diary back. It's like I lost my companion, you know? ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. hej! Mia's Mom...yup, the biggest garden in the world full of tulips and flowers of many colours and scents...spring is the best time to visit and i did take a lot of pics and did post some postings, just check my previous postings..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Salam sahabatku, terima kasih atas bantuan memeberi blog seniwati negara itu memang amatlah membantu...Saya juga suka gambar-gambar alam dalam blog sahabat amat mendamaikan...Indahnya juga jika dimartabatkan dengan bahasa Melayunya. Boleh buat terjemahan bahasa di blog..Terima kasih amat sangat sudi lawat...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear [Daniel Ma],

    Thank you (:-D), I'll do that.

    Salam D'Rimba,

    Terimakasih kerana melayari blog saya & Syukur kerana menyukai blog Seniwati itu. InsyaAllah dalam masa terdekat saya akan melancarkan blog Bahasa Melayu pula.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doa kalau lupa sesuatu ialah doa ketika ketika sujud sahwi - subhanarabbial a'la wabihamdih ... moga-moga Allah swt membuka ingatan kita, insyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Salam Mahzan,

    Terimakasih. Malu gak nak cerita... tapi sejak diary tu hilang bila solat malam, doa2 juga biar jumpa atau dipulangkan....sampai cam tu...(;-D

    ReplyDelete