Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Taman Negara Kuala Koh Part 2

There's so much beauty if only we take a look around us. There is always something that is meant to be appreciated and to thank the Creator for. And as a kampung girl I always love the beauty of my surroundings. This is not exactly a sequel to Taman Negara Kuala Koh Part 1 - not much to tell in this entry but I would love to share some of the snaps I took in the trip. I am not that good at taking photographs but I hope it is not too disappointing. I sincerely hope that everybody (especially those who appreciate beauty of jungles and rivers) will enjoy the few shots that I include here. Most of the photos here are taken in the boatride. The trees in this photo are so tall and they have spiderweb kind of branches.

Big mossy rocks.

Somehow I imagine some kind of wild animal will jump out from this bush...

Reflection

View ahead - straight from the boat

Suspension Bridge
Canopy Walk

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I imagine some kind of wild animal will jump out from this bush...

    He, he.. I felt the same too when we were left alone along the river for 'Ikan Kelah Fishing' at this same place. Seems like this place is so isolated and you don't get to see people along the river except at the chalets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear kbguy,

    You see, when we made that trip through the river, most of the groups left the day earlier due to heavy rain. So, we were practically alone and of course the feelings of wild animal jumping out from the bushes seemed more real. BTW, did you managed to get any kelah in your trip?

    ReplyDelete