Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ooh La La!


Just now, my children asked me what I'll make or bake for tea today. well, up until now I haven't actually decided on anything. But let me see. Mmmm....

Could it possibly be Chocolate Cake?

Or this mouth-watering strawberry cake?



















Or perhaps a charming coconut cake?

















Or just simple scones?
Anyway, at the moment I do not have the ingredients for all those. Guess they'll have to make do with... hehehe.. among my favourite kuih... What else if not ...

Yezzzaa! TALAM (:-D















(Sources of images : Chocolate Cake from www.bbbgoodfood.com; Strawberry Cake from www.countryliving.com; Coconut Cake from www.cakechannel.com; Scones from www.justhungry.com & Kuih Talam from asiaep.com)

5 comments:

  1. Yummy mummy, wow the green portion is thicker than the white, that's the way i like it too. Aha not many people can make these anymore, those selling by the roadside are not that nice too. My wife used to make the cucuk udang whenever she ran out of ideas but now since having her diabetes, we just buy out and they are just not the same anymore, tasteless, odourless & not value for money.Bluurrrrgh! Yr Mia is lucky to have her mom who could still spend some time making something nice from the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bluesman,

    Since there are 6 of us in the family and I am no longer working, buying (not just food) has become a luxury (:-D). Such, I have to constantly whip up something in the kitchen. Mia loves cakes and kuihs - the rest, those and everything else that I managed to put on the table - especially the two elder boys - they seem to get hungry almost every 15 minutes!! (:-D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! the chocolate looks like heaven... still, kuih melayu jadi pilihan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ida,

    Yup! (:-D. Bukan apa, kuih talam lagi senang procedure dia. If I have the chance to go to Kuching again, I will make sure this time, I'll order your cheesecake first before flying!!!(:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. heee.heeee... my number ada on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete