Monday, April 20, 2009

My Husband's Love Affair....

This has been going on for years. Many many years even before we met. He mentioned it to me and at that moment I just could not be bothered. Could it really?..... Well, seems like nothing can be done to prevent him from seeing his beloved. Sort of a first love kind of thing. And though we have 4 children now, none of us can stop him. Year after year he will still make his "pilgrimage" to visit his other love. At first, it has been quite bitter for me to accept - being left behind, but, as time passed, I started to understand. Well, guess they say, pictures speak volume. Hopefully these speak to you. Step... by step... till the end...

Got it! Got it!











Urggghhh....










Layan... layan










Help..!











Hmmph! There you are... Come to me my beloved










All Smile

2 comments:

  1. You got me there. I thought there are only golf widows but nowadays they have fishermen's widows too, ya. Heh3X. This post came too close to the one going to the supermarket together, so the surprise was slightly less dramatic. So you guys have been having fish all year round huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bluesman,

    Yes, he did. Without fail. I'm glad it is only for Kelah. Just imagine if there are several other species!!! Actually, according to my MIL, he hardly is at home during his term break. He'll leave the night after his last paper and come back only after he called home and find that he can move to the next semester. He is that crazy over Kelah.

    ReplyDelete